- What Information is Collected? Ikigai Lab collects personal information from you to communicate with you and assist Ikigai Lab in effectively addressing your needs. This information could include but is not limited to:
- Your name, address, and telephone number;
- Your email address;
- Personal or business objectives and experiences;
- Investment objectives and experiences; or
- Financial circumstances.
- How is Information Collected? Ikigai Lab collects your personal information from the following sources:
- Information Ikigai Lab receives from you on applications, online questionnaires, paper questionnaires, and other forms;
- Information you disclose to Ikigai Lab by email, by telephone, or other means of communication; or
- All other information about your transactions with Ikigai Lab.
- How is Information Used? Ikigai Lab uses information about you to:
- Deliver programming where your information is used for coaching and consulting;
- Offer services from Ikigai Wealth LLC;
- Opt-into Ikigai Wealth LLC services which include but is not limited to a one-time financial plan or ongoing advice;
Ikigai Lab may disclose your information to other third parties as permitted by law, including other companies used to provide services to you such as Ikigai Wealth LLC. Ikigai Lab may also disclose information in response to a subpoena or court order, judicial process, law enforcement or regulatory authorities. Ikigai Lab does not sell your personal information to anyone.
- How is information safeguarded?
Ikigai Lab has procedures in place that are reasonably designed to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. These include, but are not limited to, confidentiality agreements with companies Ikigai Lab hires to provide services to you and password-protected user access to Ikigai Lab’s computer files.